The GRC Summit is an annual event hosted by MetricStream hosted in the US and London, UK, bringing together the best minds in government and business to discuss and debate strategies and solutions needed to build better-governed, more risk-aware, and compliant organizations.
The summit is designed to upskill the entire GRC ecosystem for practitioners and experts, to build world-class GRC programs that provide the regulatory and risk intelligence needed to drive better decision-making and accelerated business performance.
The GRC Summit features:
- Powerful Keynotes from Industry Leaders
- Analyst and Executive Presentations and Discussions
- MetricStream Customer Success Stories and Practitioner lead Case Studies
- MetricStream Special Interest Group (mSIGs) meetings
- Deep-dive GRC Workshops
- Technology and Innovation Showcases
- Annual GRC Journey Awards
- Industry Networking
Former Deputy National Security Adviser in the UK's Cabinet Office, responsible for Intelligence Security and Resilience.
CEO Emeritus, Deloitte and Member of the Board, Audit Committee Chair, Risk Committee & Credit Committee, Wells Fargo & Company
William .S Cohen
Former U.S. Secretary of Defense, CEO of The Cohen Group, & Board Director at CBS Corporation
© 2021 MetricStream Inc. | All Rights Reserved